Many of our raw materials play an important role as high-performance fillers in the segment of wood coatings, parquet floor varnishes and laminates. Their behaviour in clear varnish systems is transparent and provides the option of high filler contents with a low degree of blurring. In addition, our fillers enable random adjustability of the gloss and also guarantee a high degree of surface hardness. Positively influenced abrasion resistance, scratch resistance of the coating and good dispersibility complete the proven properties.
High Performance Fillers for wood coatings, parquet lacquers and laminate
- show transparent behavior even in clear lacquer systems
- offer the possibility of high filling degrees at low degree of blurring
- enable random adjustability of the gloss
- rufen eine hohe Oberflächenhärte hervor
- guarantee a high degree of surface hardness
- influence positively abrasion resistance and scratch resistance
TREFIL® anhydrite and MICROSPAR® feldspar for finishing of wood surfaces
Cellulose nitrate lacquers are often used for finishing the wood surfaces of furniture. They are characterized by easy processing, fast physical driying due to the high solvent content and very good wood firing. A formulation with TREFIL 1313-400 and MICROSPAR 1380-600 brings positive results such as:
- good processing viscosity
- transparency on oak and walnut
- high filling levels with good transparency – cellulose and zinc stearate can be saved
- improved abrasion resistance
Speak to us about your requirements. Our specialists for high-performance fillers in building protection will be glad to answer your questions. It will be well worth it!